مركز الطفل للحضارة والإبداع (متحف الطفل) هو كيان ترفيهي تفاعلي تثقيفي يجمع أفراد الأسرة المصرية في رحلة عبر الزمان والمكان لاكتشاف مصر الماضي والحاضر بينما يتطلع إلى المستقبل.A visit to Child Museum represents just the start of the adventure when you use our Cairo trip builder tool to plot your vacation.
* يدعم مركز الطفل التعليمي الترفيهي التفاعلي للأطفال والأسر.
* وجد مركز الطفل لتشجيع الأطفال على اكتشاف أنفسهم وإعطائهم رؤية جديدة لمستقبلهم.
* خلق إحساس لدى الطفل بمصر الآن وما يمكن أن تكون علية في المستقبل بأيدي أطفالها.
* أن نكون رواد تطوير التعليم الغير مباشر في مصر والشرق الاوسط.
مركز الطفل للحضارة والإبداع #متحف_الطفل
The Children Civilization & Creativity Center (Child Museum) is an interactive edutainment intellectual entity, gathering all the family members together in a tour through time and place to discover Egypt’s past, present and aspire to the future.
--------- Mission Statement:
* The Children’s Civilization and Creativity Center provides Fun Interactive Learning for Children and Families.
* The Children’s Civilization and Creativity Center exists to empower the children and to give them a new vision for their future.
* To create a sense of what Egypt is now and what it can be in the future through the hands of the Egyptian Children.
* To be a pioneer in the development of informal Children’s Education in Egypt and the Middle East.
* To empower shared values and team work.
* To be a source of information and talent exchange.
* To help children to learn to participate in and identify with their community.
* To help children build individual skills and give them a sense of empowerment to make their own lives in the community.
* To provide quality family time and support all the teaching of the schools of Egypt.
The Children Civilization & Creativity Center #Child_Museum
Child Museum Reviews
They offer tours in English and Arabic. We enjoyed our time there, however be prepared to wait for half an hour or even more to start your tour. more »
Fui con mi esposo y mi hija de 4 años el primer dia que llegamos a El Cairo, quise empezar con este museo antes de visitar los sitios arqueologicos en Egipto para que mi hija le encontrara sabor y sig... more »I went with my spouse and my 4 year old daughter the first day we arrived in Cairo, I wanted to start with this Museum before visiting Egypt in archaeological sites so that my daughter will find flavor and meaning to the places, and what better way to start visiting this Museum! . It is spectacular!, is modern, very visual, very playful feels that it was thought by experts in the field. There are many activities that children can do so they can learn the subject, can write his name in jerogrificos, can play to be archaeologists and search for buried treasures, and much more. In addition to all the information that is presented is a scale but with perfect replicas. I would have liked to be more time but we arrived late and only we could be as two hours before they closed. I highly recommend to all families with children. The only thing I miss is being a museum so important not be offering as tour in major agencies tursiticas of Cairo, was indeed fate which could become ashi, because not even know the existence of this museum. And when we went, the people most is local not foreign. But all information in the Museum is presented both in Arabic and English.
Places to stay near Child Museum
Plan your trip to Cairo
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
Side trips from Cairo
View all >
Hidden gems in Cairo
View all >
Nearby attractions in Cairo
Plans to Child Museum by other users
60 days in Cairo BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular sights PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 60 days in Cairo BY A USER FROM EGYPT September, hidden gems PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Hidden gems PACE: Medium 60 days in Cairo BY A USER FROM EGYPT September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 40 days in Cairo BY A USER FROM EGYPT September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 60 days in Cairo BY A USER FROM EGYPT August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 38 days in Cairo & Tunis BY A USER FROM PAKISTAN July, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, wildlife, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: July, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium